Tuesday 20 September 2011

Put The Sharpie Back In The Box

Got bored whilst waiting around for burly men to remove the scaffolding from my house (house didn't fall down, my roof shines), so gave the nails a damn good seeing-to.

Decided on a boring French manicure as I thought I needed a break from all the pretty colours. Started off with two coats of Elf Innocent, which is remarkably sheer but managed to hide the stains quite well. Unfortunately, it also made my nail tips look orange and streaky, like they'd been covered in some awful 80s fake tan, so I've not included any pics of it on its own.

Tips were done in China Glaze The Ten Man, then Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor (blue glitter). It looked rather spanking, actually.

 
Elf Innocent, China Glaze The Ten Man and Sinful Colours Pearl Harbor with friend.

Accent finger got a full covering of Pearl Harbor, and then I got a Sharpie out and drew a really rubbish skull, stuck some rhinestones on to represent a bow at a jaunty angle, then wished that I hadn't bothered.

3 comments:

Jossie said...

Wowza completely love it!!!

Laura said...

I like the skull. I have also missed you. I need more Stompy in my life!

Anonymous said...

cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.