Saturday 10 September 2011

Boring Post

Not posted in a while, so here's an update.

My associate and I have been spending a fair bit of time lately making plugs (or gauges, as some of you like to call them), and it hasn't done my nails a lot of good :( They look minging and paint-stained, and I keep accidentally drilling bits out with the Dremel. I'm ruining me nails as soon as I polish them (but haven't broken any, though, which is quite curious).

Hope your all groovy and froody, see ya soon :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I've missed you! Those plugs are gorgeous but sadly I have a phobia of floppy, stretched out earlobes. I'll be waiting for your triumphant return!

Missus Boot said...

Oh, thanks missus, I ha missed you too :)

See, I'm always losing pens so stretched out me lobes to pen-size and now I can keep my pens handy! I can't write with my ears, though, it's hard.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.