Saturday 9 April 2011

Paint it Black

I'm a disaster sandwich today. So far, I've spilt things, broken a thumbnail, lost things, dropped things and literally melted off the top layer of my desk with acetone. Also completely wrecked this Gosh Black Passion job wot I started on last night.

Gosh 553 Black Passion Swatch
Gosh 533 Black Passion before it got ruined.

I know I had black nails the other day but I just couldn't say no to the silver shimmer over the black -- you can just about make out the shimmer in the photo. Colour is nice, application is nice, can't moan about this polish at all.

I only Konaded a couple of nails as they looked OK that way, and I wasn't too sure what to put on the others, so they got left alone -- a first! Used Gosh 549 Holographic as a stamping polish and the star full nail design on Bundlemonster plate BM21. Some of the stars were coloured in with more Gosh 549 Holographic, and the main star got an outer glow of NYC Starry Silver Glitter.

Some mental holo going on there.

:( Was seriously more bummed out about ruining my nails than melting the desk TBH, but was quickly cheered up by Deez Nailz linking here, thanks muchly missus! :)

5 comments:

Kayla101 said...

I like this Konad stamp! Really pretty design!
Love the shimmer in this! :D

Missus Boot said...

Thanks :)

JQ said...

Sorry it was such a failday! Oooh I wish I had my paws on GOSH Holographic. I like the accent finger.

Missus Boot said...

Thankee :) I'm generally too scared to wear the GOSH holo in case it runs out.

LUCIANA BUENO VALENTE said...

PARABENS PELO BLOG! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

www.lupapodemulher.com.br
www.lupapodeblog.com.br

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.