Tuesday 5 April 2011

Deep Red and Shimmery, Honest

Needed something red and shimmery to match my red, glittery plugs — Boots 17 Fast Finish Dazzling Ruby fit the bill quite nicely. It’s a deep, red shimmer and it’s very nice, actually. I went for three coats then took pix.
I couldn’t get a good photo of this one and had to adjust the colours in Photoshop to get it to look less orange, which is why the picture looks a bit odd. That, and my lack of photographing skill. You can’t see the shimmer all that well either, but it is there in real life, and it is fab.

Boots 17 Fast Finish Ruby Dazzle Swatch
Boots 17 Fast Finish Ruby Dazzle Swatch

I Konaded the tips using a tribal pattern on Bundlemonster BM07 and some Superdrug MUA Shade 2 (it has nearly run out!). I dotted the centre of the pattern with some more black and went over it with a rosy coloured glitter. It looks silver. Couldn’t get rid of the orange tint in this picture at all, so imagine it a bit pinker.

Boots 17 Fast Finish Ruby Dazzle and BM07
Tribal Tips and Glitter.

Gorgeous polish, it’s just a damn shame that I can’t get pictures that do it any justice :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.