Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mystery BYS Pink Chrome

I can't keep on referring to these colours as Mystery BYS Colours, so I've done something quite sensible. I've sent an email to BYS. I really want a bigger bottle of that green/blue/aqua polish, you see.

Today's BYS Mystery Surprise is the Chrome Pack's pink colour. Horrible pictures today as it's a miserably grey day.

BYS Chrome Pink Swatch
BYS Chrome Pink Swatch

Not much I can say about this really, it's pink, it's a bit metallic and it's on my nails. This one may be called Tinkerbell, but that's only going by the makeup.uk.com website. Anyway, it's not really my kinda colour so I chucked some Konad on it. There's a surprise.

BYS Chrome Pink Konad and Andrea Fulerton Skull Decal
BYS Chrome Pink Konad and Andrea Fulerton Skull Decal

Used Konad plate m64 and some Superdrug MUA Shade 11 (Silver) as the stamping polish for a more subtle look. But it was too subtle for me, so I popped an Andrea Fulerton skull decal on there. Why I didn't put it on the nail that didn't stamp too well, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.