Monday 28 March 2011

Mystery BYS Green Chrome

Been wearing this BYS green chrome varnish, tis rather groovy. As with the mystery white chrome, I'm not sure what this one is called as it's from this set.

BYS Chrome Green/Blue/Aqua Swatch
BYS Chrome Green/Blue/Aqua Swatch

My money's on Aqua Blue No. 1. The coverage looks a bit thick as I've had it on a couple of days and have been topping it up when bored as this colour does rock considerably.

And then I had to go and spoil all by going completely overboard with the stamper :(

BYS Chrome Green Stages
1. Stamp in black 2. Stamp on white flower 3. Whack on some glitter.

Started off by getting out the Superdrug MUA Shade 2 (black) and stamping the flower off Fauxnad plate m75 (pic) and the tribally pattern on Bundlemonster plate BM08. Then I stamped the flower pattern again, this time with the white Konad Special Polish. I gave the centre of the flower a good seeing-to with some random gift-set silver glitter polish, lightly went around the flower with more glitter and added a couple of dots.

BYS Chrome Green Konad Job.
Don't like this one.

Had to flip the picture upside-down as I was a doofus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.