Saturday 19 March 2011

Holo and Glitter and Duochrome, HAHA!

Today is a good day to wear some Urban Decay Graffiti.

Urban Decay Graffiti SwatchUrban Decay Graffiti Swatch

Graffiti is a light blue with a purple duochrome that isn't afraid to say hello. It's a good one to wear if you like to wiggle your fingers about whilst admiring your own polishing. It's a bit of a shame I Konaded it, really, but I was bored and fidgety and didn't want to play Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Fauxnad m09 (Konad m20) butterflies and flowers

Used a Fauxnad m09 plate (pic) and some Superdrug MUA Shade 2 for both the butterfly (also on Konad plate m20) and the flowers on this Konad jobbie. The butterfly got coloured in with some Nubar Treasure, and a few bits of Saffron Colour 05 were applied to the wings. The centres of the flowers were filled in with Orly Winter Wonderland, which is my favouritest glittery white ever but I never wear it for some strange reason. I've not even gotten round to swatching it yet :O

Then I took pictures of it all the holo and glitter and duochrome with the macro mode on my old new camera, a mode that I expect I will abuse greatly over the coming months, but hey, at least I'm not moaning about how awful my camera is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.