Sunday 13 March 2011

Cute Damien Hirst Skulls

I enjoyed yesterday's handpainting of Konading so much that I decided to do some more. It's quite relaxing, you see.

Started off with a neutral base of Superdrug MUA Shade 10, and I've no idea if it's a pearl or a frost. As with all the MUA nail products, the brush is awkward but the polish covers well enough -- thats two coats in the picture below.

Superdrug MUA Shade 10 Swatch/
Is this pearly or frosty, I can't tell.

Now for some Damien Hirst skulls. I stamped a cute skull pattern on the nails using Fauxnad plate m39 (pic). You can get this skull patten from a variety of fauxnad plates as well the proper Konad m13 plate.

The skulls' eyes were coloured in with some Barry M 66 Matt White Nail Paint, and the skulls themselves were coloured with this holo glitter that comes from ancient times -- Boots 17 Sparkly 500 Party Animal. Then I was :( because there was nothing left to colour in.

Cute Damian Hirst Skull Nails
I have no idea how old that bottle of glitter polish is, but its old.

Cute Damian Hirst Skull Nails With Flash
You can see the holo kicking off with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.