Friday 25 March 2011

Blue is Soothing

Two posts today as I could no longer bear orange upon my fingernails. I needed the comfort of familiar colours. I needed blue.

Nubar Absolute Swatch
Nubar Absolute Swatch

Nubar Absolute, from the Prisms collection (my reward for resisting the siren temptation of nicotine) soothed my orange-ravaged soul quickly and effectively. The polish was a bit sheer, requiring four coats to get almost opaque, and holo effect was quite subtle, but is still lovely.

Nubar Absolute Konaded
Nubar Absolute Konaded

The nails were Konaded with the flowers found on Konad plate m60. Superdrug MUA Shade 11 was used to stamp the flower images, and a dot of Gosh 549 was applied to the centre of the flowers.

There, I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.