Monday 31 January 2011

This Blue Is Ace

So very, very blue. This is Orly Lunar Eclipse from the Cosmic FX collection and it really is smashing.

Orly Lunar Eclipse Swatch
Orly Lunar Eclipse, it's scrummy

It's an electric blue shimmer with a purple duochrome that hardly shows up in this picture, but it is there. I loved looking at the colour but I got cravey and fidgety so Konaded it all.

Orly Lunar Eclipse MUA Shade 11 Konad m70
Not sure about these random silver squiggles

I used Konad plate m70 and MUA Shade 11 (a silver available from Superdrug. A bottle costs £1) and randomly stamped all over the place. I like it but I don't like it, it's very confusing. Still, that blue looks the bollocks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Please don't post links to your blog or your comment will be deleted. Ta.